Etude House Brushes part I: Oblique Line Brush, Concealer and Eye Liner Brush

4/02/2011


After checked, and rechecked Etude's web which took such a long time to choose. Finally, I bought 6 brushes that I thought would be frequently use.

For me, controlling brushes were more difficult than using my fingers, but using fingers caused lost of mess on its final.
Confusing!
Oh well...! If yesterday, I used my finger to apply an eye shadow and liner. But now, I'm thinking of dealing with those brushes.
I read many blogs saying Etude brushes are inexpensive, and yes they are. Each brush' range cost from 30k-90k, so it worth my money to start my first own make up brush collection.

They each came in a transparent plastic pouch. I noticed they're not really safely wrapped with a paper or something properly as you can see on the picture above, but I have no problems with the packages anyway, cause the brush itself look very nice.
I start with two brushes which becoming a high demand.


Visually, I like Etude brushes' design. A simple black brushes with a round shape on the bottom. Their handle are made by plastic, but not slippery, quite handy. However, I also noticed its brittle are made by soft and neat synthetic hair.


Left: Oblique Line Brush
This brush is for point a cream eyeliner. Basically, it is used to create lines on the upper lids, and personally I don't think its wide hair also usable to create lines on the lower lids. The fact is, it is good to be used to tidy up my eyebrows. :)

Right: Concealer & Eye Liner Brush
It has a better pointed hair than Oblique looks like, and yes this brush done her jobs nicely in creating a thin and delicate line. I have a clean line application on my lower lids rather than Oblique Line Brush can do.

I hope my experience in exploring that two brushes wont confused you :) If you have another opinion I will be very happy to hear that, and very pleased to add them in my blog..

However, I still have 4 more brushes to try next. So, I owe you..
     

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe