I didn't think that I,... the expert one in doing BB Cream reviews since there were too many BB Cream addict doing this :)
However, 'this' might be useful for those who need more reviews ^^ hopefully...
BB Creams includes in this tested;
- Feverlet HD BB Cream Spf 30/ PA ++ Whitening
2. Etude Precious Mineral BB Cream No. 2 Sheer Glowing Skin, Spf 30/ PA ++
The texture is ver yyy soft, and smooth. Lil bit darker than Feverlet HD BB Cream. Well... this might be best for darker/ yellowish tone.
3. Missha Signature Real Complete No. 21 BB Cream Spf 25/ PA ++
The texture is very 'cakey' and much water (oil) in it. You can choose this BB Cream if you have a big problem with your dry and sensitive skin. I think the moisturaizer in it will give you best food for your dry skin.
4. Missha Signature Real Complete No. 23 BB Cream Spf 25/ PA ++
The tone is darker than Missha Signature Real Complete No. 21 BB Cream Spf 25/ PA ++.
5. Missha Coboyang BB Cream No. 1
The texture is soft and sticky. No problem with the tone because it's quite natural.
Oil Control, Overall Reviews.
Picture says a lot than I did... hehhehe
Stay tune for next reviews BB Cream swatch on my face.. haha!