Kinohimitsu J'pan UV Bright Drink

10/20/2012


This morning am going to review one of a popular supplement form Kino Japan, namely kino uv. I bought it last week when i visited my boyfriend in borneo.

It sells with 20% discount in guardian and boston pharmacy. Six bottles offered from Rp. 330,000 cut off to Rp. 260,000. 
A fair price rather than buying it from boston pharmacy in my hometown. I wished they forgot to put 20% discount in their store case, and hope too much they will put discounts now  :-p

Am sorry i can not show you a real object, i miss it, so i take it from www.kinohimistu.com for you
What they say:
Kinohimitsu J’pan UV-Bright Drink is the most effective way to restore fair skin; not only on your face but for your whole body including the underarms, elbows, tummy, knees, inner thighs and groin.
They offer so many incredible benefits in it, and i bet for earth; this is something you can not ignored easily.


It must be drink before breakfast or outdoor activities to give our skin an instant protection against uv rays. One bottle per days. 
Before i decided to buy kino, i drawn into a big question about how safely this grape extract for my stomach. You have to know that i have ulcer, and am not really sure to consume it in a long time period. But how wonderful,  i never get stomach disorder until my last bottle. :) niceee...


You can read the ingredients on the bottle, and calories information per bottle. If you take any medicines or having a diet program, you better go to your doctor and consult it, whether or not it giving a pro reaction to all pills you take after. 

Check the expiration date on the bottle cap.

I love kino. I personally think that this is a good product; first because it is safe to consume for those who have ulcer disorder , second because i do feel some benefits afterward. I perhaps do not recognize my spots and fine lines disappear, but i do feel a fresh look under the sun heat.
The problem is the price :D, its too expensive for my wallet. One bottle will cost Rp. 55,000.
Oooow, by the way, kino sales promotion girl told me to take 6 bottles for one week in order to boost my skin tone level, and after that, i can reduce it into 1 bottles per two days. I do not know if her information is valid or not, because i do not see or read related statements on the box, and also from kino web. :)))) Well, i guess i will do what kino sales promotion told me, one bottles per two days. hahahaha..
Take it or leave it, its all up to you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe