Skin Food Black Sugar Cleansing Oil

12/26/2010

I have a bunch of sample that really made me spend lost time to figure them out one by one, but Skin Food Black Sugar Cleansing Oil was the most i really want to try with so much enthusiasm. It has a very nice package^^ I mean, a cute package,.. its sample feature remind me with a syrup ice cube when I was in kindergarten, long long time agoooo...

Every woman loves nice package, :)    

I used cleansing oil rarely, cause I thought a cleansing milk was the better one in removing dirts and make up and so on,... but Skin Food Black Sugar Cleansing Oil was different.  
Nyum... I really love its fragrance, smell just like a fresh lemon-y.

To avoid misunderstanding related to this products, please take a note that the products i used in this review was a sample feature. And I'm not sure that you can buy this sample from OS. Well.... of course it would be nice if some have it in stocks, because in fact, I only got one after all... ups.. :)

This originally comes in a pump jar as you can see on the picture above.

It's instructed to be applied in a dry face, add a bit of water to emulsify and rinse!

Without swerved to any other directions, but cleansing my face, I simply apply it on cottons, since my ordinary knowledge about cleansing oil was using cottons to help remove dirts. Pardon me...  :) 
And the result was pretty nice, it did remove the dirts and leaving a smooth sensation after rinse it off!


However, I noticed this not too effective as a mascara remover, but it did work well in cleansing dirts and full make up (including bb creams) I supposed. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe