Skinfood Black Bean Lip Line Pencil #4 Nude Beige

12/06/2010

What I always forgot, mostly in applying lipstick is... rrrrrrrr... lip linerrrrr.. :D
So I take a look for the cheapest one from skinfood, and decided to choose... rrrrrrr... this Black Bean.

There are 6 various colors;
#1 Dark Red
#2 Pinky Red
#3 Peach Pink
#4 Nude Beige
#5 Ochre Brown
#6 Dark Brown 

I tried number 4 Nude Beige, and I rrrrrrrealy love how this lip liner defined my lip.
Twist to extend the pencil, and you'd no longer need a sharpener by using this.. haha!




Nice... I see my lips on nude frames.......................worth trying.........................


 with flash


 without flash

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe