Thought; Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream

12/16/2010

I have already posted review on Missha Signature Real Complete in here, my apologize if you think that my previous review was not gave u closed seeing on this bb cream. (inten: lazy) :p

Missha Signature Real Complete 20g

Product claimed:
Skin Lipid which is similar to our skin and patent ingredient of Amino Acid Complex strengthen Natural Moisture Factor (NMF) and balance oil and moisture on the skin to help makeup well.
- Spf 35/PA ++
- With fine particles by micro multi rolling grinding technology and botanical ingredients of skin melting, it softly and lightly adheres to the skin, but with perfect coverage, leaving the skin comfortable and clean for up to 12 hours.
- With organic ingredients by Ecocert, natural healing complex of skin calming patent ingredients and 7-free formula, it minimizes irritations.
- Containing peptide complex, gingko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex, it provides abundant moisture and nutrients to the skin to help make it healthy.

Haha! It's a very long long claimed, I supposed. I noted "ginko water and 50 kinds of botanical complex", reminds me on Skin food Ginko bb cream :p which is claimed to be runny, watery and something moist-y :D 

It came with 2 shades:
#21 Light Pink Beige
#23 Natural Pink

Check behind the box or tube to get shade's information 





Overal review:  
I love its fragrances: soft and smooth as a soap, something flowery but softer.
The texture is very 'cakey' and much water. I recommend this BB Cream if you have a big problem with dry and sensitive skin. I think it would give you best food to nutrient your skin.
It's easy to blend, I agreed. But claimed to be 'perfect coverage'? I don't think so. This bb cream did not covered my spots. So, passed this if you want to have a full coverage. 

By the way, you can only buy missha signature by online, since this series did not launched at Missha Indonesia. If I'm not mistaken, only missha perfect cover 40g, (without 20g stocks) sold there. No wonder why missha perfect cover was well known and popular among Indonesia woman.

However, something that annoyed me about this bb cream is the package. Well, I love the color's package, sheen maroon. Looked mature.


You can see the picture above, hope that you agreed with me that missha signature 20g wrapped in a poor tube :p
Take it or leave it? It's all up to you :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe