3W Clinic Professional Natural Make-Up Powder (Dodo Palgantong)

1/12/2011

"3W Clinic Professional (Natural) Make-Up Powder is formerly well known as Dodo Palgantong" At least that's what I'd read from many blogs which talking about this loose powder. Also collecting additional info from e-bay. They said that all new versions of Dodo Palgantong now used 3W Clinic as the name. 

Claimed:
Slimming Effect : Makes your face look slimmer with a three-dimension effect caused by light reflections
Long Lasting Effect : Strong against water or sweat. Does not stain/smudge easily. Excellent long lasting functional powder
Blooming Effect : The scattering effect of the light-scattering power creates bright and splendid skin.
Super Hydrating Effect : Maintains your skin's moisture all day long. It prevents moisture evaporation and thus creating silky skin

Very well!! 

I've paid a lot of attention and forced myself to fully understand about this famous loose powder............... still trying!! Since there are so many versions explained this, so I decided to write it on my blog. Please, please correct me if im wrong in this petite analysis.  
So, this is my conclusion:
1. The first feature; 
Dodo palgantong Theatrical Powder (glitter effect), some said that this features is discontinued. Used by Korean Artist for Photoshop (valued a better result and good effect in front of camera) If you ask me why this theatrical is discontinued, well... I may not have a good answer :D  (revised at 18 Jan 11)

2. The NEW Dodo Palgantong called 3W Clinic, have launched Natural Make-Up Powder. It has 3 shades, #10 (glitter effect), #21 (Light Beige). #23 (Natural Beige)

It is because when I called my supplier and he only offer me shade #21 for fair skin and #23 for darker skin (pink, yellow tone), so I can not showing you how shade #10 would looks like. Soryyyyy

Size: 30g

no flash

For me, the packaged look very traditional. Very simple red boxes, with yellow circle designed. There is a picture in the middle, but I'm not sure what it this. The jar made a by pale plastic, looks cheap >.<
But the powder itself tend to offer me more than its package; it is matte and smooth finished. Less Fragrance, bright coverage; looks shiny, especially when your face sweats. :) buttttttt.... average power staying. Well... if you are always expected all loose powder has magical power for all conditions, I bet you will drawn into regret, hehehe....... :D I Finished this case with....... Marvelous for natural looks, but not for a total make up.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe