Skin Food Ginseng Mask; Transforms Dullness

1/23/2011


Add-on, a yellow plastic spoon


description
A mask pack that transforms dull-looking and lifeless skin into a pure, luminous complexion with powdered white ginseng from Geumsan (A place in South Korea, well-know for its Ginseng)


how to use
After washing, apply an ample amount onto face and massage gently. Leave for 5 minutes, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.



Comparing with previous Skin Food Rice Mask Wash Off, the texture also contains with beads, but softer.
A yellowish color which sticky and easily melted. 


It looks like a jelly lays in my white bread :p 

Sniff.. Sniff... Honestly, I don't smell some fragrance from this mask. A ginseng scent, is almost none. I do not know whether it is a good news or bad news, but for some who do not familiar with particular scents, will perhaps love this mask.

I love the jelly texture, it smooth and easily melted on my skin (always mentions). Well... this is my second mask I have tried from Skin Food, but surely now I divine that perhaps all Skin Food' mask: whatever the the texture and the smells will be absolutely different, but they are have same characteristic of being "easily melted." :D

This mask is shout out as a mask which offers to transform dullness into pure and luminous, and I have said nothings about dullness, but in fact "yes, it leaving my skin a supple touching". More elastic, especially on my face line (lips, T-zone, and cheek). 

Overall, I like this mask. Worth trying even for a sensitive skin typed whatsoever :D.

My random questions about this mask:
Do, any of you, know why this mask does not titled as a "Wash Off" (Rice Mask Wash Off, Black Sugar Mask Off), while off course we knew it, (as instructed) as a "wash off" mask?? (I still don't have any ideas about this) hehe..



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave a reply

Like us on Facebook

intenscorner

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Subscribe